-Bugfix: The app doesn't notify you about new updates anymore, if your version is already up to date
-Vehicle info through CANBUS logging on SD625 devices
-Fuellvl is now displayable as a gauge (I-BUS App)
-Overlaps with other apps are improved/ eliminated
-Pressing the iDrive Logo now always takes you back just one level, long-press takes you to the main menu
-Romanian is now selectable
-Crashfix on Android 7.1
-Crashfix : when returning from the sportsdisplays before the animation is finished, the launcher doesn't crash anymore
-The media directory menu is no longer accessable inside the DeepOBD settings
-Added visual aid for colorblindness
-Added selectorline from original iDrive (only with buttoncontrols)
-Support for .mkv and .m4a formats
-Updates are now searched for up to 50s after boot instead of 20s
-Missing translations are again displayed in english, instead of blank fields
-Videos do not start from zero after resuming into the videoplayer or switching fast between fullscreen and normal mode
-Fixed a bug where moving items between Folders caused a crash
-OTA Updates work with Android 6
-Overlapping issiues with other apps are drastically reduced
-Displaysize is maintained while switching between cards
-Some hardcoded strings were changed to translatable strings
-Changelog and versiontext inside the "Update" menu don't overlap anymore
-Crashfix inside vehicle info
-Fixed the options menu inside vehicle info, making it visible again
-Autostart for apps. Selected Apps are automatically started when the app launches. (People who suffered from quiet audio after switching to the iDrive Launcher should place the stock Launcher here)
-The iDrive Button is now automaticly set to the correct position, it is no longer needed to adjust it manually
-Animation speed can now be set individually
-Exit animations are changed to be more consistent
-A bug was fixed which caused the launcher to be unusable after switching from the rear-view camera
-The launcher now supports more music players aside from Spotify
-Songsearch was improved. Clicking on the searched song no longer just plays the whole list, but shows you all the playlists, folders, artists, albums etc. that are associated with it
-Updating the media collection on Android 10 no longer causes the app to crash
-Also the way songs are searched is slightly different, hopefully no one will have to manually add the directories anymore
-The IBUS-App now gets the startsignal more frequent, that can help if the Vehicle Info was already opened on device start
-The layout from the service-intervals is changed to bring some clarity
-Debug-mode (only interesting if you experiance some problems and want to send me your logs afterwards)
-350 km/h-cap for GPS, in order to filter enormous GPS-speed-values resulting in unreasonably big rpm values.
-Some backgrounds and the iDrive Button were slightly adjusted in exposure.
-Installation issiues on Android 6 were fixed.
-The launcher doesn't crash every 10 seconds anymore on Android 6 devices.
-data from the I-BUS App and DeepOBD are processed and shown inside the "Vehicle Info" card
-textsizes of different elements can be changed inside the appearance settings
-cooldown after animations was significantly lowered in order to provide a smoother experiance
-on reboot's the last title is correctly resumed
-button conrols are a bit more consistent now
-many bugfixes which could have lead to crashes
- An option was added for importing and exporting all settings, cards and playlists onto the main-storage.
- A button to reset the controls was added.
- The iDrive Button can be adjusted in Real-Time inside the LayoutSettings.
- You can select if you just want to display the songtitle or songtitle + artist inside the statusbar (Beat It vs. Beat It - Michael Jackson).
- Double-Click on albumcover -> adds Song to Playlist
- Songinfos are now recognized by the I-BUS-App.
- Player now also looks into the song-directory for albumcovers, if no id3-tag is found (.png / .jps).
- Click on status bar brings you to the player, now also outside of the main menu.
- A bug was fixed which sometimes caused the app to crash when entering the player while no song was selected.
- New animation for switching between tabs.
- In addition to changing positions of entrys inside a card, you can now also move them between cards.
- You can no longer set up two cards with the same name.
- While selecting icons, they are now also shown, you no longer have to "guess" the icon.
- Track-colors of some switches were fixed.
- Various other smaller bugfixes/ optimizations I can no longer remember ...
-The Music Collection has further developed into a Media Collection and you can now play videos😉
-Media search algorithm was optimized and is now way faster then before
-some minor bug-fixes (e.g. a bug which caused the player to crash sometimes if Spotify was playing in the background was fixed)
-Minor UI changes
-Many little bugfixes
-Wifi-strength in status bar